NERC Compliance AnalystApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ Months (will extend beyond)
The NERC CIP Compliance Analyst will collaborate with stakeholders and work within established processes to understand and develop IT CIP internal controls, policies, procedures, work instructions, checklists, and process flows that support compliant, effective and efficient IT business operations.
What You'll be Doing:
- Recommends, authors, reviews, and socializes IT policy & procedure, compliance program & process documentation, departmental work instructions, checklists swim lane process diagrams and other documentation as needed to support CIP compliance activities.
- Proactively identifies and actively coordinates and facilitates compliance activities to ensure the compliance requirements and timeframes are met.
- Works with subject matter experts to review the current IT NERC CIP Compliance program, business processes, and tools to identify and document preventative, detective, & corrective internal controls.
- Establishes and maintains internal control documentation including internal controls matrices, compliance narratives and VISIO process workflows.
What You'll Bring:
- Highly experienced with IT internal controls and governance frameworks (COSO, ITIL, NIST , COBIT)
- Highly experienced in developing IT internal controls documentation associated with regulatory requirements
- Able to create documentation and edit partial and complete products for readability, clarity of expression, continuity of thought, correct use and presentation of technical information, and present technical content in conformance with existing standards and templates.
- Experienced in root cause analysis
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills with an attitude of perseverance.
- Experience and understanding of CIS benchmarks is preferred
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.