MS Teams AV SpecialistApply Now
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, 100% onsite
- Maintain, Test, Troubleshoot and Support Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Perform on-boarding tasks for new employees (O365 admin tasks, image and deploy PCs and peripherals using KACE, training).
- Troubleshoot and resolve user desktop issues (hardware / software / access / security / business applications / printers) using IT ticketing system (BMC Remedyforce).
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, storage, deployment, tracking and retirement of PC assets.
- Perform “desktop hygiene tasks” (KACE, Active Directory, Virus\Malware removal) as required.
- BS Degree in related field or relevant work experience.
- 2 years of experience in configuration and support of Microsoft Teams Rooms.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing IT End User Support / Desktop support.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft 365 Teams Dashboard.
- Experience with Active Directory computers, user management, and GPO.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows OS / Office 365 (Word / Excel / Outlook / SharePoint / Onedrive / Teams).
- Good analytical troubleshooting skills to isolate and resolve problems
- Strong communication skills with a heavily customer focused thought process.
- Experience working from a help desk management system.
Thomas "TJ" MedlinSenior Recruiter
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.