MS Power Platform DeveloperApply Now
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Understand the current implementation of the application from the Vendor.
- Should be able to understand the business requirements. Assess the impact to the application and design the solution.
- Identify the areas for improvement in the current application and propose the solutions
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and team members to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain the application.
- Design, Develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Support the application in addressing the production issues in a timely manner.
- 2-5 years’ experience of Microsoft technology specially in the following areas:
i. Microsoft Power Platform
ii. Typescript language
iii. Data Design
iv. Microsoft Flow
v. Configuration and development experience
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.