Middleware AdministratorApply Now
Location: marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: This candidate will play a multi-faceted role, which will provide analysis, design, and administration of functional and technical enhancements for a variety of new and existing systems. Will be responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects.
- Apply technical expertise to the organization,
- Have technical ownership of design and development standards and development tool selection.
- Work up, down and across the IT and business communities providing guidance around the criticality of this work and how to deliver it most effectively.
- Provide deep understanding of the Integration services environment and best practices in development.
- 3+ years of experience in administration and support of middleware products • Provide WebSphere ESB Administration (WAS, WMQ, IIB, DataPower, WSRR, etc.) or similar technology on AIX and Linux platforms in a multi-vendor environment, while working closely with Application Development, Database, Server and Networking Teams.
- Create and automate middleware installation, server management, and configuration management.
- Experience with any one of the DevOps tools like Ansible.
- Experience in Java / Integration development • Experience creating and reviewing detailed technical specifications of high complexity and performing the review of technical design for tasks of high level of complexity. Providing technical approval of technical design for tasks of medium to high level of complexity • Experience solving highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.