Medical Lab ScientistApply Now
Location: South Haven , Mississippi
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will perform a wide variety of moderately and highly complex tasks and analysis of human fluids and tissues, using manual procedures as well as operating various laboratory equipment and automated analyzer systems.
- Under close supervision acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks such as performing complexity testing, editing, and reporting of various clinical tests as directed under department SOPs.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature.
- May be involved in decision-making under the supervision of a technical supervisor or lead.
- Performs testing and review quality control before finalizing the release of test results, inclusive of documentation, and other reporting mechanism.
- Performs maintenance of laboratory instrumentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or Biological Sciences
- 0 – 3 years’ related experience
- Demonstrated basic experience in clinical laboratory
- Good verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with laboratory systems preferred
- PC literacy required
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.