Medical Assistant (Tiverton)Apply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with likely extension or conversion
- Performs pre-visit planning by reviewing and updating the
patient record prior to the appointment with recent test results consults
correspondence etc. and determines needed services based on practice
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment in
accordance to their clinic specific workflow protocol by escorting from the
waiting area to the exam room.
- Takes vital signs weighs patients and records
in patient chart. Enters in patient chief complaint medication reconciliation
histories and other services as outlined in workflow protocol.
- Notes all patient health concerns into EMR. Record the patient pain score. Completes all
questionnaires in the patient’s chart.
- Basic Life Support Certification, Certified Medical Assistant/Registered Medical Assistant
- EPIC Experience preferred
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.