Medical Assistant (5)Apply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of the physician and/or nurse manager coordinates assists and provides support to provider staff and patients before during and after exams and procedures in both clerical and clinical areas.
- Follows a logical line of questioning to understand who best meets the patients’ needs.
- Handles potentially critical situations with speed and sensitivity.
- Anticipates questions/problems and prepares appropriate response.
- Collects all medical data in order to facilitate the physician's ability to draw conclusions about the patient's needs.
- Reviews and verifies with patient accuracy and completion of self-admission history.
- Effectively prepares charts rooms and patients for physicians.
- Basic Life Support Certification required (BLS)
- CMA/RMA required
- At least one year of prior MA experience
- Hospital experience is highly preferred, but not necessarily required
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.