Medical Assistant (2)Apply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months
Job Summary: Medical Assistant
- Schedules tests and follow-up appointments.
- Pre-registers patient for next visit.
- Verifies patient demographic and insurance
- Obtains prior authorizations as needed.
- Monitors and orders supplies and keeps room stocked.
- Cleans medical equipment.
- Ensures exam rooms are prepared for each patient.
- Checks expiration dates on medications and supplies removes and reports expired medication to
Practice or Clinic Management.
- Assists with administrative office duties.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- CMA/RMA required
- Able to read write and speak English.
- Basic Life Support Certification required.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.