Medical Analytics LeadApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3-6 months, remote
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for leading the ideation, design development aspects, roll out, of the Medical Analytics; will lead the efforts to architect solutions, create an implementation roadmap and implement agile Data and Business Intelligence products to support current and future project needs; will work with our medical business Operations and IT business partners to ensure alignment of solution delivery to address Biogen business needs; will coordinate and maintain the integrated view of capabilities, including establishing the roadmap and delivery scope for the various releases of the products; will ensure each team speaks in unison, and the parts come together in harmony.
- Plan and coordinate the collection of ‘voice-of-customer’ requirements for the platform by working across the various teams within Commercial organization to identify, integrate, and prioritize the common capabilities and features needed and defining a product roadmap for the platform.
- Develop product life cycle from concept through planning to development of the medical Analytics by collaborating cross-functionally (with end users, engineering, project leadership and key stakeholders) to translate high-level use cases into actionable product requirements and development specifications for the specific end-user personas. Design end-to-end solutions and application enhancements that meet the needs of the medical end-user persona.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to produce a process of moving seamlessly from user experience, wireframes to fully functional prototypes. Test and refine designs & prototypes with users and stakeholders to ensure product deliverables meet expectations.
- 5+ years as an analytical lead leading large projects in an Agile environment
- 5+ years’ experience using tools such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, or other BI tools is a major plus
- Experience with Pharma and Medical specific analytics is a strong plus
- Analytical Product design experience in the Business Intelligence and Data and Analytics space
- Experience in bringing end to end Business Intelligence packages/solutions to market
- Extensive experience in leading via influence in an individual contribution role, on a Product Design team
- A foundation in user experience design methods, Visual Design, and Ideation process in an agile environment.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment as well as experience partnering with Product Managers
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.