Mechanical EngineerApply Now
Location: Concord, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with possible extension
Job Summary: This position will contribute to the Hemodialysis Sustaining Engineering organization and primarily work on qualification and subsequent Engineering release of new parts/designs primarily driven by Supply Chain (Quality/Procurement) and Quality System (CAPAs).
- Contributes to the design, development, or modification of mechanical hardware for a limited scope of a project by analyzing the hardware requirements and specifications documents.
- Authors and implements engineering test reports and engineering change notices.
- Sustain mechanical components of HemoDialysis product line.
- Develop new designs using SolidWorks to improve product reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define engineering inputs and outputs during pre-production phase.
- Establish verification and validation protocols/plans to ensure product meets requirements and user inputs
- Generate DHF (Design History File) documents.
- Perform design control changes (ECOs/CCRs) using ‘Windchill’ and ‘PTC’ tools.
- Must possess B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5-6 years’ experience. Advanced degree would be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding in engineering materials in plastics and metals
- Experience and understanding in rapid prototyping process; SLA, SLS and CNC.
- Experience and understanding in finite element analysis
- Experience in solid modeling (Solid Works and/or Creo)
- Experience and understanding with tolerance analysis.
- Experience and understanding of developing drawings and ability to understand and apply ANSI standards to drawings.
- General understanding of material science, thermodynamics, and fluid dynamics.
- Experience developing test and troubleshoot mechanical subsystems.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.