Mechanical EngineerApply Now
Location: Concord, California 94520
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The mechanical engineer will research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes.
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendation to maintenance crew.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Advanced ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Advanced ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 8-10 years’ experience required.
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.