Material Handler Tech I (4)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of converting to a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: The individual in this role will be part of a cohesive team responsible for producing GMP mRNA-based medicines for evaluation in human clinical trials. He/she will support the handling and processing of materials within manufacturing operations in accordance with established processes and procedures. The successful candidate will be able to document and communicate their operational observations clearly and efficiently.
- Safely transport product, equipment and materials (buffers, drug substance) from the warehouse to designated areas in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and EH&S requirements in support of the manufacture of mRNA medicines
- Assist manufacturing, QA and logistics colleagues manufacturing colleagues in other activities as required
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures, and manufacturing documentation. Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to the company’s safety procedures and guidelines.
- Complete documentation of activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Immediate notification of production management of deviations to established processes or procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- At least 1-year regulated manufacturing a plus
- Maintain Gown Certification
- GMP experience a plus.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.