Marketing (Salesforce) ConsultantApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: This individual will develop marketing strategies for new and existing products and services, research trends and technologies to ensure products meet customer needs, create marketing programs to popularize the products to customer audiences, and work with sales team to ensure that sales reps have necessary product collateral and advertising materials.
- Support the development of strategies to create seamless customer-friendly experiences
- Own development, and execution of customer journeys
- Coordinate development of content needed for campaigns
- Monitor performance metrics for campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Leverage digital knowledge and experience to push innovation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 +years of experience with marketing automation, ad platforms, email marketing systems
- 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience, specifically with Automation, Journey, and Email Content Creation features
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Administrative operations such as managing Business Unit, Users, All Contact counts
- Knowledge of SQL Activity, Import Definitions, File Transfer, Data Extracts, and Data Extensions
- Proficiency in Amp script
- Experience and familiarity with HTML
- Experience with Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, and Interaction Studio a plus (including, Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect , Collect Tracking, and Social Studio)
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.