Marketing ContractorApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: You will be responsible for helping to create daily email content including brief writing, creative development and evaluation.
- Support digital content development based on business priorities, consumer insights and ongoing sales performance
- Partner with marketing manager to brief and evaluate email content
- Manage creative calendars & QA emails for strategic accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- Experience using MS Excel & PowerPoint (no additional software required)
- 1-2 years’ experience with email marketing preferred
- Communication is key - strong oral and written communicator with a focus on brief writing and creative evaluation; comfortable with giving clear feedback grounded in strategy
- Interest in retail and off price business
- A team player who collaborates well and enjoys building relationships with partners across multiple disciplines with ability to navigate different team dynamics
- Exhibits strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.