Manufacturing TechnicianApply Now
Location: Medford, Massachusetts 02155
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Job Description: Responsible operating production equipment, product packaging, and washing all glassware used in production of personal care products and liquid silk.
- Operate and maintain production equipment in accordance with SOPs
- Clean and fill primary product packaging for cosmetic use
- Clean glassware and manufacturing equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Build final product assemblies
- Maintain laboratory cleanliness
- Maintain production area safety
- Communicate clearly with team
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with GDP and GMP preferred
- Ability to read and carefully follow written instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Detail-oriented with ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Able to multi-task in fast-paced manufacturing environment
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.