Manufacturing Technician III Day Shift (2)Apply Now
Location: Allston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with potential to convert to permanent employee
Job Summary: This position is responsible for performing a variety of complex tasks under general guidance and in accordance with current GMP's.
- Operating on a manufacturing floor in accordance with CGMP's and standard operating procedures
- Performing clean in place and steam in place operations to prepare equipment for manufacturing operations and monitoring equipment to ensure process specifications are met.
- Using and maintaining bench top equipment properly
- Effectively demonstrates understanding of GMPs & how it applies to specific responsibilities
- Following accurate oral & written procedures in operating production equipment & performing processing steps
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years in CGMP manufacturing environment or Bachelor’s degree and 0+ years experience.
- Preferred Experience (Education/Degrees/Cert
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree - Life Science
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Control Systems (i.e. Delta V)
- Previous departmental experience in cGMP manufacturing environment
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.