Manufacturing Technician IIApply Now
Location: Medford, Massachusetts 02155
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with potential to become a permanent employee
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Technician II will be regularly operating equipment which includes but is not limited to industrial washing machines, temperature control units, glass reactor vessels, benchtop TFF systems and pilot-scale TFF systems.
- Operate, clean, and maintain production equipment in accordance with SOPs
- Process silk cocoons into Activated Silk™ according to SOPs
- Package and label Activated Silk™ according to consumer needs
- Maintain a tour-ready work environment by completing 5S activities and regular lab cleaning
- Populate and handle batch records in a GMP manner
- Assist in ordering equipment and consumables
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with GDP and GMP
- Experience operating production machinery
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.