Manufacturing TechApply Now
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts 01801-1721
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with potential to become permanent employee
Job Summary: Operates and maintains production and test equipment; responsible for the manufacture and testing of commercial electro-mechanical assemblies. Reports to a supervisor; expected to work independently. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to manufacture commercial products ensuring product specifications are met for assembly.
- Setup and operate production equipment to assemble and test, electro-mechanical assemblies. If problems are noted during the routine testing of assemblies, identify potential solutions and attempt to troubleshoot the issue using technical knowledge.
- Assist in investigations of production problems with equipment or processes. Make recommendations in written format for modifications to procedures.
- Must have High School diploma or its equivalent and 5+ years of related experience.
- Familiar with electro-mechanical assembly practices and electronic testing procedures.
- Computer skills using standard word processing, spread sheets, data entry, and internet competence.
- Basic math and writing skills.
- Advanced measurement tools, such as multi-meters, soldering, PCB wiring
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.