Manufacturing Tech IApply Now
Location: Walpole, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length:6 months with potential to go perm
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Technician I will be responsible for operating production equipment, packaging product, and cleaning production equipment for the Personal Care product line. Position may be first or second shift.
- Operate and maintain production equipment in accordance with SOPs
- Clean manufacturing equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Measure chemicals for mixing
- Label & fill packaging
- Complete batch records per GDP requirements
- Maintain production area safety
- Communicate clearly with team
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with GDP and GMP preferred
- Ability to read and carefully follow written instructions
- Ability to stand for 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Detail-oriented with ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Able to multi-task in fast-paced manufacturing environment
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.