Manufacturing Membrane GMCApply Now
Location: Bedford , Massachusetts 01821
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: The Manufacturing operator position is responsible for operating and maintaining UPE Membrane equipment and operation of machines through various tasks such as Extrusion, Extraction, Annealing, Surface Modification, inspecting, trimming, testing, and packaging membrane products.
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the quality system, ISO and/or other standards.
- Performs various operations on the product line in accordance with the work orders and process record instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.). Completes hour by hour sheets on manufacturing processes as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality.
- Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry. Ability to use measuring devices and hand tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder up to 4 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift.
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle all materials required in manufacturing, etc.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.