Manufacturing Flushroom AssociatesApply Now
Location: Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with possible extension
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Associate position is responsible for operating assembly equipment and/or second operation machines through various tasks such as inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling and packaging plastic products. Completes other duties as assigned.
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the quality system, ISO and/or other standards. Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications.
- Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders and process record instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.). Completes hour by hour sheets on manufacturing processes as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry.
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.