Manufacturing AssociateApply Now
Location: Medford, Massachusetts 02155
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: This individual will support manufacturing of personal care products, and general manufacturing activities.
- Operate, clean, and maintain production equipment in accordance with SOPs
- Manufacture personal care formulations in accordance with SOPs
- Maintain routine and new process documentation training
- Clean and fill primary product packaging for cosmetic use
- Build final product assemblies
- Maintain laboratory cleanliness
- Maintain production area safety
- Support manufacturing activities, such as validations, qualifications, procedure development, and preventive maintenance
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment, or BS in Engineering, Chemistry, or related field
- Experience with GDP and GMP
- Experience operating production equipment
- Lab work experience preferred
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.