Manufacturing Associate IApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Job Summary: Will be part of a cohesive team responsible for supporting GMP mRNA-based medicines for evaluation in human clinical trials focusing primarily in Buffer Preparation and Central Services activities.
- Execute manufacturing operations using disposable technologies, automation, and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to produce mRNA
- Closely partner with QA peers for rapid disposition of mRNA supporting materials
- Demonstrate general knowledge of standard manufacturing practices and equipment.
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures, and manufacturing documentation. Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- Monitor process operations to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to safety procedures and guidelines.
- Utilize knowledge to improve operational efficiency.
- Adhere to gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area.
- Adhere to documented waste handling procedures to respect environmental regulations.
- Associates Degree or Biotechnology Certificate with cGMP experience
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced production environment at a biotech/pharmaceutical company preferably in GMP or GLP
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross functional support groups required
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.