Manufacturing Associate, DNA PlasmidApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: seeking a cGMP Manufacturing Associate for DNA Manufacturing. This position is located at our new GMP Manufacturing site in Norwood, MA. To begin, this position will be 1st shift from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm from Tuesday to Saturday. This role will transition to a 1st shift 4x10 schedule with a weekend day requirement.
- Closely partner with QA peers for rapid disposition of DNA Plasmids
- Demonstrate general knowledge of standard manufacturing practices and equipment.
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures, and manufacturing documentation.
- Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- Monitor process operations to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Assist in the investigation of procedural deviations.
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree; or 3+ years of related GMP experience
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced production environment at a biotech/pharmaceutical company preferably in GMP or GLP
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross-functional support groups required
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.