Manufacturing Associate, Cell and Gene Therapy (3)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Manufacturing Associate will conduct aseptic Cell and Gene Therapy GMP manufacturing.
- Perform clinical / commercial product manufacturing for a cell and gene therapy according to cGMP standards and SOPs
- Perform aseptic cell culture, aseptic vial filling, process media formulation and media component aliquoting
- Participates in technology transfer from Process Development to the Manufacturing group
- Assists or perform the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for manufacturing in collaboration with PD / MSAT and Quality Systems groups
- Ensures all materials and equipment are identified and available in time for manufacturing operations
- Transfer raw material inside cleanroom suite using sanitizing reagents or equipment
- Certificate, associate’s degree or higher in biological sciences or related fields
- 1+ year of relevant aseptic cell culture experience or related fields
- Thorough knowledge of GMP and industry standards
- Fluency in Windows and Microsoft Office applications
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.