Manager of Data IntegrityApply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02905
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with potential to become a permanent, full-time employee
Job Summary: The Manager of Data Integrity manages the data infrastructure for the organization overseeing the planning and execution of testing efforts to ensure accuracy and performance measures are being met, in securing the overall success of business intelligence.
- Day-to-day management of data infrastructure, feeds, transformation, and reliability.
- Ensures manual and automated processes are in place for all approved data sources.
- Design and implement testing plans to monitor, detect, and address variances in data sources as well as transformed data.
- Manage automated report distribution and existing report conversion to the automated distribution process.
- Regularly engage with end users on usage patterns and provide usage frequencies for the purpose of strategic implementation report lifecycle.
- Work closely with leadership to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Work with analytics team in resolution of data integrity inquiries.
- Manage data structure to ensure high-performing analytics reports.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Data Integrity Department
- 5 to 7 years of management experience required.
- Strong organization skills to keep track of multiple data points simultaneously.
- Applicant must have demonstrated problem-solving experience in current or previous employment
- Practical experience related to data/systems testing, test plan development and execution and defect resolution.
- Advanced skills related to SQL, MSP, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excel experience to organize and structure data as well as interrogate it with pivot tables and graphs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.