Manager, Global Material PlanningApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The Project Manager will provide logistics support and oversight for a raw material shelf-life extension project.
- Support a cross-functional team to ensure flawless execution of material shelf-life extension plans as stability studies complete key milestones
- Collaborate with team members to create and maintain a detailed project plan
- Coordinate recurring meetings with key suppliers to track progress towards key milestones
- Proactively manage project risks and mitigation plans, and escalate when necessary
- Maintain regular communication of progress with all project stakeholders
- Prepare status updates for project review forums and communication to senior management
- Initiate change controls and coordinate change action plans, ensuring that team members are held accountable for their actions
- Education: University degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g., science, engineering, technology, business) Advanced degree (MS, PhD, MBA) and/or PMP is preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years in pharmaceutical/biotechnology development and/or project management
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and foster a strong collaborate spirit
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of project management tools/software (MS Project, Smartsheet, etc)
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.