Manager, Clinical Contracts, Clinical DevelopmentApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for managing the processing of clinical contracts from the identification of need through drafting, review, negotiation, approval, execution, analysis, tracking, and reporting.
- Manage bidding process and drafting of contract documents for outsourced services, either by outside party or the legal department
- Coordinate cross-functional review/assessment of proposals as part of overall vendor selection process.
- Review contract documents, ensuring the use of appropriate templates and adherence to master service agreement terms as applicable.
- Negotiate budget and contract terms as needed.
- In collaboration with legal department and clinical outsourcing director, ensure that final contracts cover the necessary scope and are consistent with company requirements, applicable regulations, and good business practices.
- Manage the contract execution process according to the company’s requirements.
- Support the development and maintenance of clinical trial site reference budgets through the management and use of licensed or internal benchmarking tools
- Ensure contracts executed by the company are requested and tracked within legal database.
- Maintain contract archive
- Degree in scientific, economic, or legal discipline, or equivalent, with 5+ years pharma/biotech/CRO industry-related experience or equivalent, to include at least 3 years of experience in clinical contract negotiation and finalization.
- Sound understanding of drug development processes both in small molecules and biologics and experience with clinical development / clinical research organizations.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles as well as sound knowledge of contract terms and conditions, benchmarking and market analysis skills; must have high degree of energy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills, an innovative approach to problem-solving, and an integrated view of business and scientific issues.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.