MAC Support TechnicianApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months
Job Summary: The Deskside Support Technician will be responsible for implementing and managing our company’s end user computing systems. As a member of a small team in a fast-paced environment, this role will require both strong intellectual agility and hands-on technical skill.
- Implementing, maintaining and administering end user compute devices and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations
- Setting up, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining MacBook hardware, imaging and Application deployment for remote users
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues, responding to client support requests to find out the nature of the problem
- Installation of new equipment to fulfill IT requirements for individual users
- 6+ years minimum of consistent experience in IT Deskside/Desktop break/fix support or similar role
- 3+ years of experience directly related to Bio/Pharma
- Excellent Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite trouble shooting skills, as well as hardware trouble shooting skills.
- A solid understanding of IT infrastructure (networking, telephony, Macs, PCs, mobile devices)
- Extensive knowledge of MAC, PC and mobile device hardware/image and set-up configuration knowledge & experience
- Experience of using PowerShell scripts and office 365 administration
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.