Loss Prevention Solutions EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 8 months
Job Summary: This individual will help design solutions to get to a state of implementation; Video, Access Control, return fraud management type systems.
- Provides technical direction for the design of medium to large scale system solutions to effectively meet business needs
- Provides leadership for the solution design of project that address business needs, including the examination of multiple solution options
- Partners with the Enterprise Architecture team on the creation of the conceptual architecture that addresses the high-level business requirements. Participates in Solution Architecture Review for applicable projects
- Author’s macro level technical designs that define how the functional requirements will be technically enabled
- Provides guidance to an extended project team related to the solution and technical design. Assists and advises project teams in the configuration, testing, implementation and support of secure technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or information systems or equivalent experience desired
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience in technology and systems design roles and implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations
- Experience with Genetec products - Omnicast and Synerg is preffered
- Genetec certifications preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Loss Prevention applications would be preferred
- Exposure to technology design best practices which includes Performance, Security, Availability, as well as Operations, Monitoring and Support
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.