Logistics SpecialistApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for the different transitions in each department, managing the inventory and tracking to ensure everything is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with inventory financial reconciliation, cycle count processes, and returns
- Perform cycle count, returns, and inventory transactions in IFS (ERP) system
- Manage customer returns and non-conforming material transactions and update all databases as required
- Monitor incomplete shipments in IFS to determine root cause and close out orders that have been shipped
- Manage finished goods inventory
- Provide input regarding potential efficiency improvement regarding Logistic operations
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience preferably with Inventory Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics or Operations Function
- Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software required
- Basic experience in PC applications such as Access, Excel, Word, Outlook required
- Intermediate Excel experience preferred
- Must be able to act with a sense of urgency
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.