Logistics SpecialistApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Responsible for day-to-day operational activities within the Logistics organization. Areas of focus include responsibilities such as: planning, scheduling and monitoring inbound equipment and materials shipments; controlling material movement throughout the entire product lifecycle, leading the coordination of inbound logistics activities from plants, tracking data and reporting metrics for ongoing projects; inventory control system transactions, cycle counting, receiving support; and track and trace/resolution activities.
- Track and trace responsibilities for outbound shipments
- Research and resolution to time sensitive issues
- Obtain freight quotes and bookings for transportation partners
- Coordinate pick-ups/returns for customers
- Work cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Manage finished goods inventory
- Inventory reconciliation activities
- Prepare/update and issue product order fulfillment reports
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in field of inventory control, purchasing, logistics or production planning/supervising
- Medical device or diagnostics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
- Experienced in PC applications such as Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.