Logistics Associate II (8)Apply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for all materials handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site.
- Support Inventory Management activities during first shift operations.
- Receiving goods and materials through ERP management system, inspect and prioritize distribution of goods, materials, supplies and/or products ensuring accurate quantities and completing records.
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations.
- Labeling material according to internal procedures.
- Shipping goods and materials in accordance to the requisition and internal procedures. Create shipping documents for domestic and international shipping. Complete and ensure accuracy of records.
- High School diploma or GED, plus three years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping; BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, Pharmaceutical, or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to work overtime when required
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.