Logistics Associate IApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for the movement of material to and from our 3PL warehouses to support production and optimize storage space when needed.
- Help load and unload trucks to and from 3PL warehouses
- Support material requests from urgent reservations
- Ensure material is being moved to appropriate destinations in SAP
- Strong attention to detail
- Capability to lift less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate warehouse power equipment (forklift, power walkie, stacker, order picker, and pallet trucks)
- Inventory Control: document all transactions/movements and perform physical inventory checks/reconciliations.
- High School diploma or GED, with at least 2 years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping; BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry, Pharmaceutical, or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to work overtime when required
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.