Logistics Associate IApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the Contract Associate I, Logistics will be responsible for all materials handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site.
- Receiving goods and materials through ERP management system, inspect and prioritize distribution of goods, materials, supplies and/or products ensuring accurate quantities and completing records.
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations.
- Labeling material according to the internal procedures.
- Shipping goods and materials in accordance to the requisition and Internal procedures. Create shipping documents for domestic and international shipping. Complete and ensure accuracy of records.
- High School diploma or GED, plus five years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping.
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in Operation of a highly-regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (world and excel)
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Customer focused attitude
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.