Logistics Associate IApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Responsible for all materials handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site.
- Receiving goods and materials through ERP management system, inspect and prioritize distribution of goods, materials, supplies and/or products ensuring accurate quantities and completing records.
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations.
- Labeling material according to the internal procedures.
- Shipping goods and materials in accordance to the requisition and Internal procedures. Create shipping documents for domestic and international shipping. Complete and ensure accuracy of records.
- Transport materials, supplies and/or products. Transfers materials to and from storage areas and ensures accurate quantities and completing records.
- At least 1 year of experience in the warehouse Operation and shipping.
- Experience in Operation of a highly-regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and move products
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (world and excel)
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.