Logistics Associate I, 2nd shiftApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to Supervisor of Outbound operations, this individual will be responsible for all material handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site.
- Support Outbound Operations during the operating hours. Pick and Pack outgoing shipments. Schedule and track shipments with approved couriers
- Receiving goods and materials through ERP management system, inspect and prioritize distribution of goods, materials, supplies and/or products ensuring accurate quantities and completing records.
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations. Labeling material according to internal procedures.
- Shipping goods and materials in accordance to the requisition and internal procedures. Create shipping documents for domestic and international shipping.
- High School diploma or GED, with at least 2 years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping; BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry, Pharmaceutical, or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel).Ability to work overtime when required
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.