Logistics AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Utilizing Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Source freight to carriers providing cost effective routing and reduced transit times
- Evaluate routing solutions, recommend transportation solutions, and create optimal freight movements
- Assess carrier capacity and lane performance ratings, evaluate and assess carrier performance including on-time performance, EDI compliance, and accept/decline rates
- Maintain daily correspondence with core carriers
- Partner with merchandising on high priority freight and special high-volume buys
- Excellent Microsoft suite proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with virtual applications, ability to build and maintain relationships
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.