Logistics AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with strong likelihood of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
- Responsible for utilizing Transportation Management System (TMS) •Sources fright to carriers providing cost effective routing and reduced transit times.
- Evaluates routing solutions, recommends transportation solutions, and creates optimal freight movements
•Assesses carrier capacity and lane performance ratings, evaluate and assess carrier performance including On time performance, EDI compliance, and accept/decline rates
- Maintains daily correspondence with core carriers
- Partners with merchandising on high priority freight and special high-volume buys
- Excellent Microsoft suite proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in demanding, fast-paced environment; products moves quickly through our supply chain network, it is important to react quickly to incoming requests
- Strong critical thinking and problem- solving skills
- Excellent communicator with virtual applications, ability to build and maintain relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; priorities change frequently based on business demands, the ability to change direction quickly is critical
- High aptitude for manipulating and making inferences from data
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.