Linux AdministratorApply Now
Location: McLean, Virginia
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, Temp to Perm
Job Summary: This individual will assist in the setup and operation of internal research and development labs that support a wide range of customer work.
- Provide operation support for multiple shared storage environments (NFS, CIFS, storage virtual machines) NetApp preferred
- Provide operational support across a large portfolio of data analytic, systems engineering, and business intelligence tools.
- Develop\build new secure VM images
- Troubleshoot issues involving hybrid OS environments hosting systems, services, and protocols.
- Assist with the collection of customer requirements for design and implementation of new lab services and capabilities.
- Contribute and edit system security, administrative, and management documentation.
- Serve as a project liaison for internal staff and coordinate support activities with project teams.
- Multi-OS systems administration: Linux/Unix and Windows in an enterprise environment
- Shared Network Attached Storage (NetApp, EMC, HP, Pure) NFS, CIFS
- TCP/IP, LAN\WAN networking
- Virtualization and cloud technologies: VMWare, NSX (AWS. Azure, RHEV, HyperV)
- 6 + years of related experience or BS and 4+ of related experience
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) desired
- Experience administering VMware ESXi Enterprise (Vrops) preferred
- Must be US Citizen
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.