Leave of Absence and Accommodations SpecialistApply Now
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9+ months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the company’s leave of absence and time off policies for 3,000 plus employees in the US.
- Assist employees with leave of absence programs, including Medical, Parental and Family leaves, MA Family and Medical Leave Act (MA PFML), short-term disability, long-term disability and Federal FMLA.
- Maintain communications with employees, managers and HR Business Partners regarding leave, modified work schedules and benefits, while managing end-to-end process with Workday and leave administrators.
- Coordinate with third-party solutions and administrators to ensure timely notifications and accurate communications to facilitate a smooth and timely return to work.
- Coordinate and audit time entry procedures with employees, managers, Payroll and Business Partners.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years related benefits or employee benefit administration experience.
- Familiarity with pertinent federal and state regulations affecting disability and leave programs, including FMLA, ADA, and MA PFML and other state and local leave laws.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong written and verbal communications.
- Good judgement and ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and manage changing demands with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with Workday is highly preferred.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.