Lead Enterprise Data ArchitectApply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, Temp-to-Perm
Job Summary: As a Lead Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining and executing enterprise data architecture, strategy, and integration required to effectively and efficiently support organizational strategy. The role will task you to provide strategic direction in the development of the enterprise data strategy, partnering across the enterprise to align with future-state business goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain an information-sharing strategy for the organization and ensure it supports key enterprise initiatives and strategies, such as enterprise application integration, service-oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, pattern-based strategy, and big data solutions.
- Oversee a team of dedicated technology inclined professionals in the execution of data governance, metadata management, data quality and analytics
- Provide technical and architectural direction to enterprise projects that improves overall product quality and maximizes utilization of project resources
- Maintain reference architecture specific to architectural governance and application roadmap
- Design and execute on-prem and cloud portable Data Lake solution
- Provide Data Integration and Engineering solutions to Cloud-based and On-prem Machini Learning initiatives
- Minimum high school diploma and 8 years’ experience in a technology driven field, 5 years of which should be inclusive of exposure to enterprise data architecture and data engineering. Bachelors’ degree in computer science, information technology, or a similarly related field in highly preferred.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience in an intensely data-driven environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) systems & Information Lifecycle Management (ILM).
- Experience with large enterprise data warehouse architecture design including logical and physical model development.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise architecture involving high volume transactional systems, integration, middleware services, application service layers and user experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Data Governance & understanding of domain data models and enterprise data models.
- Knowledge of industry standard Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF, DODAF) highly preferred.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.