LCRA/Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations (3)Apply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months
Job Summary: The Clinical Trial Manager provides clinical trial oversight to the assigned clinical trial(s) ensuring deliverables are met in terms of quality, compliance and timing.
- Day to day management of assigned clinical trial(s) to ensure deliverables are met in all phases of trial
- Communication to internal team members on deliverables and ensuring timelines are met
- Manage trial feasibility process
- Work closely with study Clinical Operations Lead and/or assigned Clinical Trial Manager(s) to execute clinical studies
- Drafting site materials including training, manuals and support documentation
- Monitoring of clinical data to ensure timely entry and readiness for data review meetings
- At least 5 five years of trial coordination experience in a clinical research and industry environment
- Advanced degree preferred or Bachelor’s in a science-based subject
- Relevant experience in global setting
- Solid understanding of drug development
- Good project management skills
- Good understanding of FDA and ICH GCP guidelines to ensure the appropriate conduct of clinical studies
Rich specializes in establishing new accounts and expanding current accounts, with a concentration in healthcare technology and general IT.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.