Labratory ScientistApply Now
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73119
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This position entails protein purification and characterization, method development for biochemical and analytical methods with a focus on spectroscopic techniques, and evaluations of methods to assess robustness.
- Perform protein purification and characterization using analytical and biochemical methods.
- Support method development by developing analytical test methods with a focus on spectroscopic techniques.
- Perform assays to evaluate the accuracy, precision, linearity, and robustness of various analytical techniques.
- Analyze and compile data to give recommendations for further testing.
- Prepare presentations to communicate data and conclusions to other scientists and management.
- Conduct careful experimentation in a GMP environment.
- BS degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a similar discipline required.
- Hands-on laboratory experience required.
- Experience in the following methodologies: spectroscopy, electrophoresis, plate-based assays, lyophilization.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.