Lab Tech (Marlborough)Apply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with possible extension, Marlborough MA
Job Summary: Performs efficiency studies (assays) and pre-clinical exploratory safety studies. Performs testing of clinical, research and quality control proficiency; evaluates instruments. Evaluates and analyzes clinical research data. Coordinates activities of associates and investigators to ensure compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives. Manages storage of research samples.
- Take an active role in conducting experiments toward the design and optimization of automated workflows and processes for diagnostic applications.
- Assist installation, validation, operation and maintenance of automated solutions and instrument platforms in support of product development.
- Learn and provide support to maintain, calibrate, and qualify specialized equipment.
- Assist with demonstration of automated solutions for key customers.
- Present experimental results and documentation status and overview at internal company meetings, potentially to other departments and sites.
- Associates degree in Life Sciences or Engineering (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a clinical (preferred) or research laboratory setting.
- Ability to perform basic laboratory skills such as manual pipetting, sterile technique, laboratory notebook documentation.
- Experience with working with tissues such as blood is a plus.
- Immunological assay and/or T cell immunology knowledge is a plus.
- Passion for learning, problem solving, process improvement, and resourcefulness.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.