Lab Systems EngineerApply Now
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing IT- you would be the first hire in a newly developed team at an exciting time in the company’s growth. Work closely with the QC team developing process state of the art manufacturing facility to run point to develop process and best practices in this functional and technical support position..
What you’ll do-
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their current and future state requirements.
- Develop and document functional and technical aspects for system-system integrations such as with QC equipment data acquisition
- Assist in business process and system design
- Proactively offer solution ideas and potential business process improvements in pursuit of driving efficiencies and meeting business needs
- Develop test methods, calculation building, product specifications, environmental monitoring, product sampling plans, stability, storage location manager, reagent and instrument management, report builder through the use of LIMS
- Utilize your knowledge of end-to-end QC processes, laboratory data, and instrumentation and how QC labs adhere to GMP regulations.
· Work closely with Computer Systems Validation and Quality Assurance groups as needed to ensure compliance with GxP regulations and data integrity
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment including use of LIMS (Labware, LabVantage, BIOVIA, MODA) in a functional role.
- Strong process development skills within QC and 1-3 years of technical support of LIMS
Location: Post Covid-80/20 split between onsite in their Metro-West facility and remote. Initially requires 50/50 split.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.