Lab Computing AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 Months
- Build and maintain a working relationship with Lab Owners, IT Teams and Management.
- Update the physical inventory of lab equipment, PC’s, software and any other information pertinent to the environment
- Collaborates with client’s project management team to assure a seamless migration
- Migrate computers and software per the PKI Windows 10 documentation
- Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices
- Coordinates and works with outside vendors, with migrations.
- Maintain daily project related communications with the Windows 10 team
- Participate in daily project scrum meetings
- Listens actively and communicates promptly and effectively with users and the Windows 10 management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a minimum of 5-10 years’ of relevant professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in lab environment
- Understanding of lab practices, instruments and software
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities and be achievement oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.