Kronos EngineerApply Now
Location: marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: Solution Engineer with technical acumen, skills and leadership capabilities to deliver WFM Solutions with key focus on Kronos applications.
- Provide technical direction for the design of small to medium scale system solutions to effectively meet business needs.
- Provides leadership for the solution design of project that address business needs, including the examination of multiple solution options.
- Provide specific subject matter expertise in the conceptual architecture for large and complex projects
- Author macro level technical designs that define how the functional requirements will be technically enabled.
- Provide guidance to an extended project team related to the solution and technical design.
- 6+ years of IT experience, 1+ years’ experience in technology and systems design roles and implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent
- Knowledge of Kronos Work Force Central v7/v8 (Time & Attendance, Scheduling, WDM, WIM, SDM, ATK)
- Knowledge of SQL scripting for both SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Knowledge of Reflexis and SAP BPC 10.1 applications experience is a plus
- Experience interpreting functional needs and writing or editing solution designs for new systems, systems changes or system enhancements.
- Experience in the design phase of systems projects
- Specific packaged application and / or technology experience in alignment with specific domains (Oracle EBS, Oracle Retail, Java, SOA, etc.).
- Exposure to technology design best practices which includes Performance, Security, Availability, as well as Operations, Monitoring and Support.
- Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley and PCI policies and controls
- Basic functional understanding of the business processes supported in a given domain’s business applications.
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and tools
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.