Kronos DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 months
Job Summary: As a technical individual contributor, this person will Support requirements gathering and responsible for producing technical specifications and development of customized solutions for Kronos Applications. This person should be assisting with estimation requests and design creation.
- Provides technical direction for the design of small to medium scale system solutions to effectively meet business needs.
- Provides leadership for the solution design of project that address business needs, including the examination of multiple solution options.
- Review Technical Design documents to ensure completeness and clarity
- Create Technical Specifications for development tasks
- Provide specific subject matter expertise in the conceptual architecture for complex projects
- Knowledge of Kronos Work Force Central v7 (Time & Attendance, Scheduling, WDM, WIM, SDM, ATK)
- Knowledge of SQL scripting for both SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Knowledge of Reflexis, SAP BPC 10.1 applications experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience desired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in technology and systems design roles and implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.