Kronos DeveloperApply Now
Location: marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
Job Summary: Responsible for producing technical specifications and development of customized solutions for Kronos Applications. Assist with estimation requests and design creation.
- Provide technical direction for the design of small to medium scale system solutions Provide leadership for the solution design of project that address business needs, including the examination of multiple solution options.
- Review Technical Design documents to ensure completeness and clarity
- Create Technical Specifications for development tasks
- Prepare written unit test plans and document test results
- Perform Peer review of technical specification, code and testing
- Produce system documentation including implementation plans and support checklists
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience desired.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in technology and systems design roles and implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations
• Experience with Agile Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban) is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, JIRA and Confluence
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.